Front 9 holes open for walking on Sunday April 2nd from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Sign up today to play in the Juneau County Tavern League Golf Outing. 18 hole 4 person Scramble. 11:00 am registration and lunch. 12:00 pm shotgun start. $80 per person includes 18 holes w/cart, lunch, dinner, and 2 drink tickets. Lots of great prizes! Call 608-847-4658 to sign your team up
Ladies join us June 7th at 5:30 for a group lesson. June 21st, July 14 & 28th, and August 9th & 25th will be course play also at 5:30. Call the proshop with any questions.
Call our pro shop at 608-847-4658 for more info regarding our Junior Golf Program. Starts Jun 9th and is for ages 7-18.
Don’t forget to sign up for our 2-person Scramble League for the 2022 Season. 1st night of league will be Monday June 6th. Call the pro shop to sign up!
Don’t forget to buy your 2021 Membership! Stay tuned for opening dates for the fish fry and the golf course!
We appreciate your business and wanted to express our gratitude for your continued support. Golfers like you are why we do what we do!
We will be open this week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for golf. We will be pulling the flags and parking the carts for the winter after this week so Friday November 20th will be our official last day for golf of the 2020 season.
The 2 person Scramble League starts Monday June 1st. Please call 608-847-4658 or stop into the clubhouse to sign up!
Castle Rock Golf Course League Update:
Seniors League will start Monday May 4th at 9:00 am.
Ladies League will start Tuesday May 5th at 10:00 am.
Men’s League will start Wednesday May 13th with early league at 2:00 shotgun and 5:15 shotgun. There will also be a captain’s meeting at 4:30 pm followed by a team scramble event Wednesday May 6th.
We are excited to announce that we will be opening our Golf Course on Friday April 24th at 8:00 am. Due to the state mandates we are required to follow the procedures listed below:
COVID 19 Course Procedures
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following steps to ensure golfer safety at our course:
- To make a tee time and pay online go to www.castlerockgolfcourse.com or call 608-847-4658 and you can pay over the phone.
- Please check in before heading to the first tee. We will have the snack shack open since we are not allowed to have our clubhouse open at this time.
- Please do not remove the flag pins.
- Rakes, ball washers, and water coolers have been removed.
- Carry out food and beverages will be available at the snack shack. However, our options will be limited at this time.
- Walking only is allowed. NO CARTS at this time, including privately owned carts.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6 ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course.
Other notes and reminders:
*Members please take advantage of the extra 10% that we offer when you put money on your account. We will extend that until June 1st due to the circumstances.
*As a thank you to all of our members, we will be giving each member a total of $25 on their account this season. We appreciate your continued support during these times.
*We are still working out the details for our Leagues. Please watch your email for further updates as we know more.
*Don’t want to walk 9 holes, call us at 608-847-4658 to hear about our special price for walking 4 holes.
*The member chicken event is postponed. We will reschedule this as soon as we are able to open our restaurant.