9 hole 2 person scramble. 2:00 shotgun start. Followed by our Broasted Chicken Dinner
18 hole 4-person scramble. Proceeds stay local and help local families in need. 2:00 shotgun start.
2 person Scramble League starts Monday June 1st. Sign up today!
The 2 person Scramble League starts Monday June 1st. Please call 608-847-4658 or stop into the clubhouse to sign up!
2 person 9 hole scramble followed by our broasted chicken dinner. Golf starts at 2:00 pm and we serve the Chicken dinner from 3:00-6:00 pm. Dinner includes a half a chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and a dinner roll, all for $10.99. Also offering carry-out.
Castle Rock Golf Course League Update:
Seniors League will start Monday May 4th at 9:00 am.
Ladies League will start Tuesday May 5th at 10:00 am.
Men’s League will start Wednesday May 13th with early league at 2:00 shotgun and 5:15 shotgun. There will also be a captain’s meeting at 4:30 pm followed by a team scramble event Wednesday May 6th.
We are excited to announce that we will be opening our Golf Course on Friday April 24th at 8:00 am. Due to the state mandates we are required to follow the procedures listed below:
COVID 19 Course Procedures
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are taking the following steps to ensure golfer safety at our course:
- To make a tee time and pay online go to www.castlerockgolfcourse.com or call 608-847-4658 and you can pay over the phone.
- Please check in before heading to the first tee. We will have the snack shack open since we are not allowed to have our clubhouse open at this time.
- Please do not remove the flag pins.
- Rakes, ball washers, and water coolers have been removed.
- Carry out food and beverages will be available at the snack shack. However, our options will be limited at this time.
- Walking only is allowed. NO CARTS at this time, including privately owned carts.
- Practice social distancing while on the course. Please allow at minimum 6 ft of space between your playing partners, other golfers and staff while on the course.
Other notes and reminders:
*Members please take advantage of the extra 10% that we offer when you put money on your account. We will extend that until June 1st due to the circumstances.
*As a thank you to all of our members, we will be giving each member a total of $25 on their account this season. We appreciate your continued support during these times.
*We are still working out the details for our Leagues. Please watch your email for further updates as we know more.
*Don’t want to walk 9 holes, call us at 608-847-4658 to hear about our special price for walking 4 holes.
*The member chicken event is postponed. We will reschedule this as soon as we are able to open our restaurant.
A fun and enjoyable scramble event with food and drink specials